Sunday, December 20, 2009

Confessions of Holiday Songs I Enjoy



So after reading a conversation between two women I totally love & respect (Summer & Cyndy :)) about the song on the radio this time of year entitled "Christmas Shoes," I thought I should confess that someone they know DOES actually like that song & that someone is ME!!! Surprise, surprise I'm sure!! I did laugh as I read what they said about it!! I do really like this song, and I even get a little teary eyed at times...not every time I hear it, but I just think it is really sweet & has a precious message. The movie starring Rob Lowe & Kimberly Williams inspired by this song is really sweet too...if you can bring yourself to watch it!!!



I also really enjoy when they play the song from the movie The Grinch, "Where Are You Christmas?" on the radio!


The last song I really enjoy hearing besides traditional Christmas songs is the song from the movie the Polar Express, "Believe" by Josh Groban. I'm sure all my friends may not agree with me in enjoying these songs, but I thought I would share some that warm my heart during this season!





4 comments:

summerae said...

i love you sarah may! i'm glad you came out and confessed ;)

cyndy said...

HAHA! As do I still love you. I also enjoy "Where are you Christmas" and "Believe".... just not feeling you on "Christmas Shoes!" wink

Sarah Alice said...

but my favorite christmas song is S. May's rendition of "oh, holy night." ;)

staci with an i said...

youre due for a new blog missy