Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I keep trying to tell myself this, but every year getting a Christmas tree proves stressful for the Leeches: finding the perfect one (for me it is the size & for Mike it is the price), getting it in the house & straight in the stand, and stringing the lights all involve one or both of us not being completely satisfied! Once these steps are taken care of, I do really enjoy placing the ornaments on the tree, and I LOVE the final product! I also love the smell of a fresh, live Christmas tree. So, with all that being said, I thought I would share some pics of our beloved tree that is the biggest & plumpest one yet, which makes me VERY happy!!! I also wanted to share our nativity scene, which is my favorite Christmas decoration to put up! Hope everyone else is enjoying decorating this season!!! I'm sure most of you are more laid back than me & just enjoy every step of decorating for Christmas...just thought I would be honest that it definitely stresses me out at times!








2 comments:

cyndy said...

I just found your blog! woohoo Can't wait to start reading about your life happenings!!! Merry Christmas to you and Mike!

summerae said...

sarah i love that you get stressed out because you want your tree to be perfect.

i don't stress, but i do LOVE it. i hope we can see each other sometime again in 2009. has it seriously been since staci's wedding. that is wrong! love you.